- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- In a large pan heat 1/8 cup of oil, add the chicken and the chipolatas in the pan and fry until slightly browned.
- Create a small space in the pan and add onions.
- Once onions have slightly browned mix well, then mix with the chicken create another gap in the pan and add your bacon.
- Once slightly browned on each side.
- Create another gap in the pan and your tomatoes, and break the eggs over and lower the heat to allow them to cook.
- Season and serve.
You may also like