- Serves: 5 people
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Toast your almonds lightly on a pan until slightly browned.
- In a large bowl mix all your other ingredients until a smooth batter is attained, add your almonds and mix well.
- Grease your pan lightly and using a ladle, pour your mix into the hot pan.
- Lower the heat and allow to cook. The pancake is ready to turn when bubbles form.
- Turn your pancake and cook the same way for all of them.
- Serve hot with honey, milk or caramel sauce.
You may also like