- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- In a hot pan heat the sesame oil and add the onions and fry until golden and translucent
- Add the garlic and ginger paste and the vegetables except the tomatoes and the spinach
- Soak your noodles in hot water and allow them to soften, set aside
- Add the, soy sauce, chicken cube, oyster sauce, ketchup, fish sauce,sweet chili sauce and mix evenly .
- Drain half the water from the soaked noodles and pour the noodles into the pot add the spinach and tomatoes over, cover and allow to steam.
- Mix evenly and set aside
- In a hot frying pan add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, and scramble the eggs .
- Serve noodles and eggs together.
You may also like