- In a large pot heat an 1/8 cup of oil and panfry the chicken skin side down and allow to brown lightly.
- Take them out and set aside
- Add your onions and and cook until slightly browned. Add your spices and allow to toast on low heat.
- Add your chicken cube and stock cube and mix well. Add your blended tomatoes and bring to the boil. Add your sweet corn and butter beans.
- Place your chicken into a casserole dish and pour over with sauce, place in a hot oven to bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice
You may also like