- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Melt the butter in a hot pan,add the onions and pan fry them until translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and cook them on high allowing them to brown slightly.
- Add the garlic and fry further for 2 minutes before adding the cherry tomatoes, cooking cream and some of the cheese(a handful or so)
- Remove from the heat, in a large bowl add the pre-cooked pasta , add the rest of the cheese and the sauce.
- Mix evenly and place into a baking casserole dish and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes
- Remove and serve hot.
You may also like