- Serves: 5 people
- Prep Time: 1hour 45 minutes
- In a large pot heat 1/8 cup of oil and panfry your onions, cellery, carrots and dried herbs.
- Cook until slightly browned add fresh rosemary, garlic paste fry for 10 minutes before adding the tomato paste and allowing it to cook through.
- Add your minced beef, and cook until separated and browned slightly.
- Add your canned tomatoes, parsley, coriander and 500 ml water and allow to book down for an hour on low heat.
- Correct seasoning and add spaghetti and mix into the bolognaise sauce. Add your cheese and mix evenly until melted.
- Place intio a baking dish and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes. Serve hot.
You may also like