- Serves: 6 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- In a large pan, heat 1/8 cup of oil and cook down the minced beef, remove the skin of the sausages,add to the minced meat mix and set aside.
- In the same pan heat 3 tablespoons of oil, add the red onion and cook until slightly browned, add garlic paste and the other ingredients, allow to cook through.
- Add the cooked meat and mix evenly. Allow to cook for 5 minutes before adding the coriander.
- Take your scones, slice through the middle and place into a casserole dish, pour the meat mix over the bottom half and spread evenly.
- Place the slices of cheese ensuring everything is covered, place the other half of the scones over and pour the 1/4 cup of melted butter over the scones and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Bake in the oven to allow the cheese to melt at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and slice along the shape of the scones and serve immediatley whilst still hot.
You may also like