- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil and butter in a hot pan and cook the meatballs until evenly browned and cooked.
- Remove your meatballs and set them aside, pour out the oil from the pan.
- Return the pan on the heat and fry your ginger paste and all the other ingredients except the coriander.
- Return the meat balls into the sauce and mix evenly.
- Add a 1/4 cup of water and allow the water to reduce and sauce to thicken, coat evnly before adding coriander.
- Serve hot .
You may also like