- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Place your potatoes in a casserole dish, season with salt and a little oil, bake in a hot oven for 45 minutes at 180 degrees.
- In a large pan heat 2 tablespoons of oil, add your minced beef and cook down until seperated.
- Add your spices and tomato paste then cook down for 5 minutes before adding your onions and cooking for 10 minutes
- Add the water and allow to evaporate and thicken, set it aside.
- Remove your potatoes and allow them to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Cut off the tops, and scoop out some of the flesh ensuring you dont go all the way to the bottom.
- Scoop some of your minced meat at the bottom filling it halfway up.Whisk your eggs and pour over the minced meat.
- Sprinkle with cheese and re-bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
You may also like