- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Add the onions and whole spices into the pan and cook the until onions are translucent.
- Add the other spices and toast for 15 minutes on low.
- Shortly after, add the beef and cook down until browned slightly.
- Add the tomato paste and allow to brown.
- Add garlic and ginger paste and cook through until browned, toss for 10 minutes before adding the washed rice.
- Add 5 cups of boiling water and cover the rice and cook it until all water has evaporated and rice has cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
You may also like