- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
A quick tip about your chips is to make them slightly golden not browned to allow them to cook properly in the oven and not become extremely crunchy.
- In a hot pan heat a tablespoon of oil and pan fry the beef, after browning add yellow capsicum and pan fry further for 7 minutes.
- Add red onions and continue to pan fry for until translucent and slightly browned.
- Add the garlic paste and coriander and mix evenly.
- Create a well in the middle of your portion of chips and keep heaping until top.
- Sprinkle cheese over and place in the oven and bake for 7- 10 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Serve Hot
You may also like