- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- In a large pot heat 1/8 cup of oil and add your beef and onions, fry until onions are translucent.
- Add your potatoes, spices, garlic and ginger paste then allow to cook for 15 minutes on low.
- Add 1 cup of water, tomatoes and milk, cover and allow to cook until potatoes are breaking down and soft. Crush them slightly.
- Add your yogurt and juice of lemon and cover and allow to cook for 5 minutes. Add your tomato paste and coriander shortly after .
- Serve hot with steamed rice
You may also like