- Serves: 5
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- FOR STEAMING
- Boil the water and salt
- Add the Managu after washing and draining them.
- Allow to steam for 12 minutes.
- Remove them from the water and cool(shock) in ice cold water.
- After cooling, remove the excess water by squeezing the managu into balls with your hands.
- Slice each ball 3 times.
- In a separate pot heat 4 tablespoons of oil and fry the beef until browned
- Fry the onions until translucent.
- Add the garlic and fry further for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato seeds and allow to cook down.
- Add the managu and allow excess liquid to evaporate and everything is combined
- Serve Hot with Ugali.
You may also like