- Serves: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 60 minutes
- Start off by drying out the minced meat, take it off the heat and set aside.
- In the same pot heat 3 tablespoons of oil, and add the onions and mixed herbs. Fry for 10 minutes or until slightly translucent.
- Add the carrots, and fry for another 10 minutes, then add the celery and fry for the same time.
- Add the garlic paste, tomato ketchup, mustard, and the tomato paste and fry for another 10 minutes.
- Return the minced meat into the pot and mix evenly.
- Add the tomato water and mix evenly ensuring it is all incorporated, cover and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with spaghetti
You may also like