- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- In a small pot heat the coconut oil and allow the red onions to cook down slightly, add your spring onions and mix.
- Add your garlic cloves, spices, coconut milk, tomato paste and water and mix well.
- Place your leg of lamb in a casserole dish and pour over with the liquid, cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and remove the foil, return and bake for another 20 minutes. Serve hot with ugali.
You may also like