- Serves: 2 people
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- In the all purpose flour add the Spanish Paprika and salt and put on a plate.
- in another plate whisk the two eggs
- In another plate mix your bread crumbs with black pepper and cumin powder.
- take each tilapia fillet and pass it through the flour first ensuring all sides are coated evenly.
- Then pass it through the egg ensuring its coasted evenly.
- Then pass it through the bread crumbs ensuring its coasted evenly.
- In a pan melt the butter and 3 tablespoons of oil and add the garlic and the chili and allow to infuse in the oil
- Add your tilapia and Pan-fry each side for 7 minutes ensuring it is crusty. Serve hot.
You may also like