- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- In a small pot heat 2 tablespoons of oil and fry the onions until translucent.
- Add the potatoes and continue to fry for 5 minutes.
- After the 5 minutes, add a quarter cup of water and allow to cook through.
- Once water has reduced, add butter and 4 tablespoons of water until potatoes are cooked through.
- Cut the sausages length wise and place in the potato mix and allow to heat through.
- Break the eggs and season accordingly, add flour and mix thoroughly before putting onto a none stick pan.
- Fry the first side for 1 minute, turn and place the contents on one side of the egg.
- Fold over and serve hot.
You may also like