- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- As you melt your butter whisk the eggs and the sugar together until they turn a light cream color.
- Add the melted butter and baking powder and continue to whisk, sift the cocoa powder in and fold into the mix.
- Add the flour and fold evenly, then the chocolate chunks.
- Grease a casserole dish with butter and a little cocoa powder.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes, remove and chill for 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve, or ideally take a spoon and scoop some into a bowl with your favorite ice cream or yogurt.
You may also like