- Serves: 7 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- In a bowl, mix the melted butter, sugar, egg, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl and mix with the liquid mixed part.
- It will turn into a dough. Roll it into a long pipe shape and cut about 2 cm of the dough.
- Grease a baking tray and place the small dough pieces with enough space apart.
- Press down on them with a spoon to make them slightly flat.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes - 18 minutes, remove and cool.
You may also like