- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- BUTTERMILK MARINADE
- Mix all the ingredients of the marinade except the cream and allow the chicken to sit for 2 hours, to become tender.
- Mix the all purpose flour and the paprika with 3 pinches of salt and black pepper.
- Remove your chicken and coat in the flour, re-dunk your chicken in the buttermilk and re-coat in the flour mixture.
- Heat your vegetable oil to 180 degrees centigrade and add your chicken and deep fry until crispy.
- BUTTERMILK SAUCE
- Pour the reminder of the buttermilk marinade in a sauce pan and cook for 10 minutes until bubbling and thickened.
- Add your cooking cream and heat through.
- Serve together with the chicken.
You may also like