- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- In a sauce pan heat an 1/8 cup of oil and pan-fry your onions until slightly browned.
- Add your garlic paste, tomato paste and curry powder then allow to toast for 7 minutes.
- Add your tomatoes and season evenly, add 1/3 cup of water to help the tomatoes breakdown into a sauce.
- Add your cabbage and recorrect seasoning ensuring its well incorporated in the tomato sauce.
- After 12 minutes of allowing it to cook, serve it hot with ugali.
You may also like