- Serves: 5 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- In a large bowl incorporate the sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and the flour together.
- Create a well in the centre and add your wet ingredients and whisk thouroughly ensuring all ingredients are mixed through.
- Add the cornflakes and the strawberries last and fold into the mix.
- Grease the cake tin with some butter and pour in the mixer. Even it out before pouring the yogurt over and lining the top lightly.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Remove and allow to cool for 20 minutes .
- Glaze over with another 1/4 cup of youghurt, sprinkle with rind and layer over with strawberry halves and cornflakes.
- Serve Immediatley.
You may also like