- Serves: 5 people
- Prep Time: 3 hours
- Start by combining your sugar, yeast and warm water , mix the flour and salt.
- Create a well and pour in the mixture and oil. Create a dough and kneed for about 4 minutes.
- Cover with a dump cloth and allow to rise in a warm area for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough thin, then sprinkle the cheese on the inside and roll out into a cylinder, and take it round until its spiral in shape.
- Grease a baking tray, and place it inside, cover it with a damp cloth and place in a warm area to rise for 30 minutes.
- Egg wash lightly and bake at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
You may also like