- Serves: 3
- Prep Time: 50 minutes
If you can’t go to the coast, bring the coast to you! Bring the coast right to your chicken by trying this yummy chicken Biryani recipe:
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together, cover and refrigerate over night
- For the rice, put 2 tbsp of butter in a pan, add the onions and fry until golden brown. Toss the steamed rice in the onions and set aside
- For the biryani, fry the onions until translucent, add the spices and toast slightly, add the tomato paste and allow to cook evenly.
- Add the chicken and allow to cook until thickened and cooked. Add coriander and check seasoning.
- Layer the Biryani with the rice and serve hot with kachumbari.
You may also like