- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a pan, season your chicken breast and pan fry each side cooked lightly.
- Add your bread crumbs and dried herbs and cook lightly for 10 minutes.
- Remove bread crumbed coated breasts and excess breadcrumbs and herb. Add your last tablespoon of butter and pan-fry your onion.
- Pan-fry until slightly browned, add your sliced garlic and rosemary and pan-fry for 10 minutes. Add your milk, mustard, 1/4 cup of water and cooking cream.
- Return your chicken and allow to cook through on low heat until cooked, serve hot.
You may also like