- Serves: 4 people
- Cooking: 1 hour 30 min
Healthy, light and perfect for the flu. To enhance the flavour of the soup add a squeeze of lemon.
- Start off by blanching the chicken bones in boiling water to sanitize them thoroughly.
- In a separate large soup pot, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and pan fry the onions until translucent.
- Add the chili, garlic, coriander and the chicken bones.
- Fill up with water and bring to the boil for 50 minutes, just before serving take out chicken bones and re correct seasoning.
- Reheat and serve hot with the cubed carrots.
You may also like