- Serves: 7
- Prep Time: 1 hour 15minutes
- Heat 1/4 cup olive oil and pan fry the chicken breast until fully sealed
- Add the sliced onions and cook until translucent
- Add the chicken cubes, garlic paste, whole grain mustard and tomato paste and combine with the contents in the pan.
- After allowing them to cook for about 10 minutes add 2 tablespoons of water and the cream, mix evenly and allow to heat through.
- FOR THE WHITE SAUCE
- Melt the two tablespoons of butter and season with salt and black pepper
- Add the paprika and whole chilli and allow to cook through
- Take out the green chilli after 2 minutes of infusing it in the oil
- Add the flour and cook it on low for about 10 minutes or until a cookie smell begins to linger
- Add the milk cold and mix until slightly thickened set aside
- Begin layering the lasgna
- At the base put some of the white sauce and start with the lasagna sheets then the cook chicken and cover with the spicy white sauce until the top and cover with cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes
You may also like