- Serves: 5 people
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- In a large pot heat 3 tablespoons of oil and fry your half chicken on both sides until browned, remove and set aside.
- Add your onions and cook until translucent, add the ginger paste and 1/2 a teaspoon of cayenne pepper and allow to cook lightly.
- Return your chicken to the pot and cover with 1 liter of water and allow to simmer for 50 minutes.
- Add your juice of lemon and coconut milk and allow it to come to the boil.
- Right before serving you can remove your chicken and separate the pieces, add the snow peas and spinach then serve.
You may also like