- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- In a large pan heat 1/8 cup of oil and pan fry your onions until translucent add your almonds.
- Allow them to toast lightly add your spices and allow to toast lightly.
- Add your chicken cube and mix well, shortly after add your chicken and panfry until sealed.
- Add your mushrooms and cook further for 4 minutes, add the water and allow to evaporate to a thick consistency. Add your rice and mix well.
- Just before serving, add your raisins and serve.
You may also like