- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Start by heating an 1/8 cup of oil in a large pot and cook down your onions until slightly browned.
- Add garlic paste and toss for 10 minutes.
- Add your tomato paste and toss for another 10 minutes theN add your chicken and cook until sealed.
- Add tomatoes and a 1/4 cup of water and allow the tomatoes to breakdown and cook through.
- Check your seasoning and by this time your chicken should be cooked through, add your spinach on top cover and allow to wilt.
- Once wilted mix evenly add seasoning, and then serve with steamed rice.
You may also like