- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- In a large pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and the butter, season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Pan-fry your chicken breast skin side down allowing them to become crispy.
- Turn them once and allow the other side to brown slightly, take them out and set aside.
- Add your onions to the same pan and cook until slightly browned.
- Add your sliced chili, garlic paste and pan-fry for 5 minutes before adding the tomato paste, toast further for 5 minutes.
- Add your cubed tomatoes and season generously with salt and pepper, add your water, baked beans and allow to cook down into a sauce.
- Return your chicken breasts and in the sauce and cook until cooked through, add your baby spinach and allow to wilt before serving.
You may also like