- Serves: 5 people
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Separate 1 egg and set white aside, incorporate sugar, coffee, egg yolks,butter milk and baking soda.
- Whisk until smooth, add cocoa powder and regular flour then whisk until smooth add vanilla extract.
- Whisk the one egg white until fluffy and soft peaks have formed, fold into the cake batter, add the desiccated coconut and place it into a greased baking tray or a silicone baking mould.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees centigrade, when ready remove and allow to cool.
- FOR FROSTING
- In the microwave melt two blocks of cooking chocolate and 4 tablespoons of coconut cream and allow to melt.
- Pour chocolate mix over cake and sprinkle coconut.
You may also like