- Serves: 5 people
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- FOR THE APPLES
- Place all the ingredients except the apples in a pan and allow to melt, toss your apples in this caramel and mix for about 1 minute, ensuring they dont cook.
- Set aside to cool, pour into your baking tray and spread evenly on the base.
- FOR THE CAKE
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, sugars and nutmeg
- Create a well in the center and pour in all the liquid parts of the recepie
- whisk thoroughly ensuring everything is incorporated.
- Pour into baking tray and bake in the oven at 180 degrees centigrade for 30 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool. Before turning upside down to expose the chunks.
You may also like