- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 2 hours 40 minutes
- BLACK BEANS BOILING
- After black beans have soaked place pot then add cold water, salt and soaked black beans then bring to boil, until cooked and soft.
- FOR THE SOUP
- In a soup pot melt the butter and 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan, add your onions and allow to cook until translucent, add your carrots and cook until slightly browned.
- Add garlic paste and rosemary and cook for 10 minutes until toasty.
- Add your black beans, milk and water then allow contents to simmer for 30 minutes on low heat.
- Before Serving take out 3 ladles full of contents and place into a food processor and whizz until slightly smooth.
- Return to soup and heat through, serve with little feta cheese or bread.
You may also like