- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Obtain the rind of 1 lemon and set aside
- Roll the lemons out, so they are easier to squeeze.
- Squeeze the lemons using a fork and strain it straight into a strainer.
- Roll the oranges out, so they are easier to squeeze
- Squeeze the oranges using a fork and strain it straight into a strainer
- Put the 6 cups of water and pass through the strainer with the pulp
- Add the cup of caster sugar and rind of 1 lemon and mix.
- Take out 2 teaspoons to the lemon sugar and set aside.
- Add the juice mixture and mix evenly.
- Line the rim of the cups with the sugar and lemon.
- Chill and serve cold.
You may also like