- Serves: 5 people
- Prep Time: 55 minutes
- Start by separating your eggs whites and egg yolks, Incorporate the sugar with the egg yolks and butter.
- Whisk until incorporated, add milk and whisk until smooth.
- Add your flour slowly and mx into the butter and sugar until all flour is finished.
- At this point add your coconut milk and mix until fully incorporated.
- Whisk your egg whites until fluffy and soft peaks form, pour into cake batter and fold into mix until smooth.
- Grease a baking tray with butter and pour mix into tin and bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees centigrade.
- Remove and allow to cool, in the microwave melt two blocks of cooking chocolate and 4 tablespoon of cocnut cream and allow to melt.
- In a pan toast your almonds until brown, add your desiccated coconut and allow to brown
- Pour chocolate mix over cake and sprinkle toasted almonds and coconut.
You may also like