- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cooking: pv0nLx3ZzRk
- In a small sauce pot, heat your butter and add your spices, keep heat on low and allow them to toast for 7 minutes.
- Add your brown sugar, and melt it in the pan slightly, allow to bubble slightly before adding your coconut milk.
- Stir and allow consistency to thicken by allowing it to boil.
- Place your toasted bread into a baking tray and pour over the butterscotch, bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes
- Serve hot with ice cream or mango.
You may also like