- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- In a large pan heat 1/8 cup of oil and pan-fry your onion and chili until translucent, season with salt and pepper.
- Add your sliced garlic and pan-fry for 10 minutes add your garlic paste and curry powder pan-fry further on low for 7 minutes.
- Add your tomato paste and toast lightly until fragrant and aromatic, add your cubed chicken and ensure it is well coasted in the curry spice mix sauce.
- Add 1/4 cup of water, coconut milk and allow to cook until ready about 15 minutes, on high heat.
- Add your coconut cream and coriander and mix well, allow to come to the boil once again and serve hot.
You may also like