- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- In a large sauce pan heat 1/8 cup of oil and cook the red onions, chili and spring onions until slightly browned
- Add the garlic and spices and mix well, allow to toast on low heat for about 7 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste and toss a little longer allowing it to brown lightly and become aromatic.
- Add your gizzard and stir, add the blended tomatoes and water and allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- Add your coconut milk shortly after and mix well. Bring to boil.
- Take off the heat and serve with steamed rice.
You may also like