- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- In a large pot heat an 1/8 cup of oil and cook your onions until translucent then add your cinnamon sticks. Shortly after, add your garlic and ginger paste.
- Allow to become aromatic, add your spices and stock cube and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add your lamb and cook down.
- Add the 3 cups of water , cover and allow to cook for 40 minutes.
- Add your coconut milk and chopped tomatoes.
- Cook down further, correct seasoning, bring to the boil once more and serve.
You may also like