- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl add your sugar, butter and coconut milk and whisk until sugar is dissolvedd and smooth.
- Add your 3 eggs and whisk until smooth and fluffy, add your cinnamon, baking powder, poppy seeds and desicated coconut, using a wooden spoon mix well till smooth.
- Add your flour and whisk from the centre going outwards to ensure everything is encorporated well and has no lumps.
- Pour into a greased baking tray or a silicone mold and bake in the oven at 180 degrees centigrade for 30 minutes.
- Remove and allow to rest and cool.
- FOR FROSTING
- In a bowl mix the coconut milk and icing sugar and place in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds, add your butter and mix evenly until fully incorporatecd.
- Glaze over the cake and sprinkle over with poppy seeds and chill in the chiller for an hour.
- Serve chilled.
You may also like