- Serves: 1 person
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Start of by seasoning the fish evenly and pan frying it, until each side has browned slightly, remove and set aside
- In a separate heat 6 tablespoons of corn oil and pan fry the onions until they start browning.
- Shortly after add the curry powder and the garlic paste and toss lightly for 7 minutes
- Add the tomatoes and allow them to cook down and become a sauce about 15 minutes
- Add the juice of lemon and the coconut milk and cook further until combined.
- Add the shredded coriander and mix evenly.
- Place the fish in a separate pan and place on heat, pour sauce over and cover the pan with foil and allow to cook through for about another 15 minutes.
- Serve hot
You may also like