- Serves: 7
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- In a large pot, melt butter with 2 tablespoons of oil and fry the chicken for about 7 minutes
- Add the onions and fry further for 15 minutes.
- Add garlic, mustard and chicken cubes and fry on low heat for 15 minutes before adding the flour.
- Cook for 12 minutes, add the rosemary spring and the coriander.
- Cover with 2 cups of water and allow to cook for 15 minutes or till it thickens.
- Thin out cooking cream if too thick with the one cup of water remaining and add to the soup.
- Heat through for 7 minutes and serve hot immediatley.
You may also like