- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Start by mixing the dry cous cous with a 1/4 of olive oil and season with salt and pepper and juice of 1 lemon.
- Cover with boiling water about 1 1/2 cm above mixed cous cous.
- Cover with cling film and set aside to swell.
- in a seperate bowl, place the onion, the garlic and the remianig lemon juice and table vinegar, salt and pepper. allow to picklefor 10min
- After cous cous has swelled, mix in the rest of the ingredients and mix evenly, set aside.
- Bring onions and mix into onions and stir evenly.
- Chill and serve with a large dollop of natural yoghurt.
You may also like