- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- In a large pan heat 2 tablespoons of oil and the butter, add the pumpkin and fry until one side is browned.
- Add youur onions, garlic and rosemary and fry slightly for 10 minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock and milk then cover and allow to cook for 45 minutes until pumpkin is soft.
- Turn off the heat and allow the residual heat to cream the pumpkin for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, return to the heat, add the cooking cream and the cup of water then incorporate.
- Mash the extra chunky pieces, correct seasoning and serve hot.
You may also like