- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- In a pot, heat 1/8 cup of oil and panfry your beef until fully sealed, add your paprika and allow to toast for 7 minutes.
- Add your onions and another 1/8 cup of oil and fry the onions until slightly translucent about 10 minutes.
- Add your ginger and tomato paste and fry further for 15 minutes before adding 3 cups of boiling water mix evenly.
- Cook for 45 minutes until most of the water content has evaporated and it has thickened.
- Before serving add cooking cream and allow to heat through for 15 minutes and then serve.
You may also like