- Boil eggs for exactly 13 minutes.
- Place the boiled eggs in ice cold water and allow them to cool.
- Peel boiled eggs wiith a teaspoon for ease of peeling.
- After peeleing and rinsing, slice them onto halves length-wise.
- Remove egg yolks and set aside.
- Season egg whites with salt, pepper and paprika powder.
- In the egg yolks combine and mix the mayonnaise ,the mustard and basic seasoning.
- Using a teaspoon to scoop the egg yolk mix and re sprinkle paprika on top to garnish.
You may also like