- Serves: 2 people
- Prep Time: 1 hour 15minutes
- Season the half of the butternut and oil it evenly.
- Bake in the oven flesh side down and skin side up for 50 minutes, when ready take out of the oven and scrap the contents
- In a large pan melt the butter and cook down the onions and dry herbs until onions are translucent.
- Add the garlic paste and cook further for 10 minutes before adding the cream and 1/4 cup of water.
- Add the butternut mash and incorporate into the liquid and season thoroughly, once fully heated add tomatoes and recheck seasoning.
- Serve hot
You may also like