- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- In a large pan heat 2 tablespoons of oil and the butter, add your chicken drumsticks and pan fry until each side has browned evenly.
- Take them out and set them aside and add your tomatoes and pan fry each side until slightly browned, remove and set aside.
- Add your onions and panfry until slightly translucent before adding your dried basil and garlic paste, panfry for 10 minutes.
- Add your cooking cream and water and mix well before returning your chicken drumsticks in the sauce and cooking down to a thick consistency.
- Before serving add your tomato halves and allow to heat through.
You may also like