- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
Fun, flavorful, succulent and crunchy!!! What more are you looking for in a sandwich? Try the Creamy Chicken Sandwich and thank us later.
- In a small pan, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil, add the onions and the cumin seeds, fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add the green chilli and fry further for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken breast and seal each side lightly (it'll look white).
- Cover with boiling water, boil for 18 minutes on high heat until cooked through.
- Remove the chicken breast and chop, return into the sauce pot and mix evenly.
- Cook until all the moisture has evaporated. Remove and set aside to cool.
- In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon of butter on low and pan fry both sides of the bread until browned.
- With the cooled chicken, add the mayonaise, mustard, coriander and mix evenly.
- On the base of your slice of toasted bread, place the lettuce and chicken mix then heap it up.
- Top with the other slice and serve.
- Serve chilled with a large glass of beetroot juice as an accompaniment
You may also like